Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Articles from the UK
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo Abandoned Scotland takes us on a journey to forgotten locations
- News: Join the Lomography UK Team!
- News: Full Time Sales Assistant Position
- Analogue Lifestyle: Making the Most of The Easter Holidays!
- LomoAmigos: Catching up with Keith Vaz from Tropics on SXSW
- Competitions: Win a Music Prize Pack from FOR Festival
- Events: Film Photography Day Events in Soho
- LomoAmigos: Community Amigo Scootiepye Tests the Petzval Lens
- Competitions: Win a Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company with a Matching Diana Mini
- Events: March Workshops & Events in London
- News: Lomography at The Photography Show 2014
- News: March Exhibition: Debbie Carlos 'Peripheral Vision'
- Competitions: The Photography Show Winners Announcement
- Locations: Atomic Gifts and Accessories, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- LomoAmigos: Winter Sports LomoAmigo Hannah from Neon Stash
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo: Takeshi Suga
- Competitions: Win a £200 Gift Card to MOO.com Winners Announcement
- LomoAmigos: The Much-Loved LomoKev is the Newest LomoAmigo
- Analogue Lifestyle: Two Brothers Recreate Childhood Photos
- Events: Konstruktor Workshops at The Photography Show 2014
- Events: February Walks and Workshops in London
- Events: February First Thursday Exhibition - Euphoric Serenity by Takeshi Suga
- Analogue Lifestyle: East London Shoots with the Belair Instant Kit
- Competitions: Win a £200 Gift Card to MOO.com
- Events: London Workshops and Walks: January 2014
Crossed Provia is dark and greeny http://www.lomograph(…)-dark-diana
first photos with my new baby. I used expired Kodak Pro Foto http://www.lomograph(…)aby-lc-wide
Swimming and sunbathing http://www.lomograph(…)-sunbathing
Sunbathing with friends http://www.lomograph(…)ith-friends
Took the Petzval out on a sunny lazy afternoon. Not too much swirling this time, but still a lovely lens: http://www.lomograph(…)lazy-velvia
The last sun http://www.lomograph(…)ultimo-sole
My best album in April! http://www.lomograph(…)xpired-film CRAZY FUNFAIR COLORS
Life is a sunbath (tribute to Martin Parr) http://www.lomograph(…)martin-parr
Hey, i tried a triple coloured filter at the beach in St. Peter Ording. Here you can watch my results. Have fun. :-)
@nudels Stuttgart ;)
@poepel Wo liegt denn Stuggi???
Viel Spaß und schöne Ostertage :)
Auf dem Weg Richtung Stuggi. Im Gepäck jede Menge Kameras und Filme. Whoop whoop
crazy X-PRO album! : http://www.lomograph(…)ry-and-quot
Betty Havok blue dress LOMOWall
Why can't we be like a storybook children http://www.lomograph(…)g-indonesia
New album! have a look! http://www.lomograph(…)cket-vision
New Album: La Sardina #001!
Splitzer cross sardina http://www.lomograph(…)os/19566740